This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: SMS problem with emit_copy_of_insn_after copying REG_NOTEs
- From: "Vladimir Yanovsky" <volodyan at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: "Jan Hubicka" <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Vladimir Yanovsky" <yanov at il dot ibm dot com>, "Ayal Zaks" <zaks at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:59:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: SMS problem with emit_copy_of_insn_after copying REG_NOTEs
- References: <email@example.com> <20061218205823.GA2339@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061230120026.GA28965@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com> <20070101161908.GA14548@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
I've bootstrapped OK C/C++/Fortran on PPC. make check-gcc is running now
On 1/1/07, Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Sorry for possibly causing confusion. I had tested the patch on my ICE
> testcase and bootstrapped for -enable-languages=C, but didn't run the
> full bootstrap. Bootstrapping the latest Andrew's patch on ppc-linux
> and testing it on SPU.
I bootstrapped/regtested the patch myself on i686 before commiting it,
so the rule was met here. Unfortunately i686 don't seems to show the
regression. I've bootstrapped/regtested x86_64 and i686 with Andrew's
patch and it works all fine.