Re: Link tests not allowed

Douglas B Rupp wrote:
I'm happy to try writing a patch, but my version of gcc/configure doesn't look like what you described.

I forgot to svn update my tree. It was older than I thought. I'll have to update it and try again.

Did you try looking in the config.log file as I described? What is the linker error message there?
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com