This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Link tests not allowed
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifix dot com>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:18:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: Link tests not allowed
- References: <4595A89E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <45986E07.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Douglas B Rupp wrote:
I'm happy to try writing a patch, but my version of gcc/configure
doesn't look like what you described.
I forgot to svn update my tree. It was older than I thought. I'll have
to update it and try again.
Did you try looking in the config.log file as I described? What is the
linker error message there?
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com