This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Link tests not allowed
- From: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifix dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:09:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Link tests not allowed
- References: <200701010346.l013kVSX008931@localhost.localdomain>
Did someone forget to tell you that AIX 4.3 and above are not really
supported by the GNU binutils anyways? So it is kinda of useless to
have a cross compiler which does not work anyways :).
I emailed the maintainer on this subject when I started this project but
never got a reply. It seems to work well enough for what I am doing.
Also since I have not seen in the thread at all, what options are you passing
to configure? Are you using a sysroot or some other way of having the libraries?
Just sort of hacking around the library issue for now.