question from imobilien

Hi,

PR19978 reports that some overflow warnings are emitted multiple times. Like for example,

test.c:6: warning: integer overflow in expression
test.c:6: warning: integer overflow in expression
test.c:6: warning: integer overflow in expression

The current testsuite will match any number of those to a single {
dg-warning }. I don't know whether this is a known limitation, a bug
on the testsuite or it just needs some magic.

How could I test that exactly one warning was emitted?

thx

imobilien
http://www.immojungle.de