Re: [RFC] timers, pointers to functions and type safety

Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 17:21 +0000, Al Viro wrote:
There's a bunch of related issues, some kernel, some gcc,
thus the Cc from hell on that one.

I don't really see how this is a GCC question, rather I see this as a C question which means this should have gone to either gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org or the C news group.

.
.
.
PS don't cross post and I still don't see a GCC development question in
here, only a C one.

Andrew,

There are times when we should cut people a little slack. If not for the sake of general harmony, then at least to facilitate the improvement of two important programs (the Linux kernel and GCC).

There is a lot more that could be said, but I will leave it at that,
David Daney