CEA (France) has signed assignment of copyright to FSF on GCC

Dear All,

Sorry to disturb uninterested people with following information

For information (and for future reference) my employing organisation CEA
http://www.cea.fr/ "Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique, a French state-owned
research entity with a scientific, technical, and industrial activity duly
organized under the laws of France, ....", has signed an assignment of
copyright in the GNU Compiler Collection

The copyright assignment (signed on november 20th 2006 by R.Cammoun,
Director of CEA-LIST) has reference RT306238 ; in my understanding (but I am
not a lawyer) it could be applicable to any of the 14,910 employees of CEA
who is or will submitting patches to GCC.

I apologize for sending this here, but I thought that it could be the place
to tell this, and it could interest (now or in the future) some distant CEA
collegues (CEA is big enough for that) that I do not know and cannot reach
otherwise.

BTW, I am surprised that it is not easy to know which organizations exactly
has signed such legal papers. It could happen (in big organizations) that
such an assignment has been signed, and a putative minor contributor to GCC
does not know about it yet.

Regards