Re: fschedule insn 2

Rohit Arul Raj wrote:

Hi all,

I am  migrating a private target from 3.2 to GCC 4.1.1. While running
the test suites, there are lots of execution errors due to
fschedule-insns2. If i use fno-schedule-insns2, all those tests are
cleared.

1. Is it advisable to reset this flag in optimization_options(int
level, int size ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED) function (target.c file).

2. What are the other steps i can follow to counter these kind of errors?

More details are needed. But even in this case it is hard to help you because your target is private.

I have only one guess that your tests are not ANSI C ones and that you should use -fno-strict-aliasing.

Vlad