Re: compile time testsuite [Re: alias slowdown?]

Benjamin Kosnik wrote on 11/21/06 09:45:

It seems as if you, Dan, and Andrew are all using different test cases!
No wonder there is so much confusion....

Yes, that is a problem.

I'm not quite sure how to go about automating the i and ii file
generation. This seems difficult.

Well, no. We would just need to add complete source code to the testsuite. My thinking is that we do the same thing we do for other tests, as PRs get fixed, the full source code is added to the testsuite (provided we are granted permission, of course).