Re: how to load a cfg from a file by tree-ssa

Thanks,
that message explain how to save a cfg to a file:

Call dump_flow_info() defined in cfg.c to output the pred and succ of
each block.  You can use this output to construct the CFG.

but i don't know how to load that file in a structure. I.e. i have the file .cfg builded by gcc with the option -fdump-tree-cfg and i want to load this file in a C structure so i can manipulate it. Thanks to all, Andrea

On 11/21/06, Revital1 Eres <ERES@il.ibm.com> wrote:

gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org wrote on 21/11/2006 12:13:22:

> Hi all,
> I need to load a control flow graph (cfg) in a C structure because I'd
> like to optimize the graph. I've found this library
> http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/pub/tree-ssa/doc/html/files.html
> but I don't understand how to use it to build such structure from a file
.cfg
> Is there in C a structure that represents a cfg?
> Is there in C a function that construct automatically such structure
> from a file?

Mabye http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2006-10/msg00335.html can help.

Revital