Re: libffi on Macintel?

Mike,
   The problem is that the Geoff rejected the configure.in patch
that removes libgcj from noconfigdirs...

...as being too invasive for gcc 4.2. If you manually
apply that, it should build java fine with --disable-multilib
on Intel Darwin. Why don't you try to get that patch into
gcc trunk now that gcc 4.2 has branched?
                     Jack