GCC 4.1.2 Status Report (2006-11-12)

I realize that it's been a long time since a GCC 4.1.x release.

I'd like to put together a GCC 4.1.2 release in the relatively near
future.  (Then, there may or may not be a GCC 4.1.3 release at the same
time as 4.2.0, depending on where it seems like we are at that point.)

Since, in theory, the only changes on the 4.1 release branch were to fix
regressions, GCC 4.1.2 should be ready for release today, under the
primary condition that it be no worse than 4.1.1.  But, I recognize that
while theory and practice are, in theory, the same, they are, in
practice, different.

I also see that there are some 30 P1s open against 4.1.2.  Many of these
also apply to 4.2.0, which means that fixing them helps both releases.
So, I'd appreciate people working to knock down those PRs, in particular.

I would also like to know which PRs are regressions from 4.1.0 or 4.1.1.
 Please update the list here:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GCC_4.1.2_Status

as you encounter such PRs.

Thanks,