Re: build failure, GMP not available

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Geoffrey Keating wrote:

> > Also, although I experience no regressions, i'll point out that there
> > is no automated tested for macintel darwin that posts to
> > gcc-testresults, which does not bode well for something you would like
> > to be a primary platform.
>
> You are not seeing any posts because there has never been a successful
> build in the tester's environment.  Guess what the current problem is.

I'd like to point out that the powerpc-darwin reports we were getting from
the regression tester prior to this requirement were not including
gfortran results:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-10/msg01062.html

One of the benefits IMHO of requiring gmp/mpfr is that fortran how always
works regardless.  I hope once you get these libraries installed that you
add back fortran to the languages tested on both x86 and powerpc.

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu