pl1gcc-0.0.13 released

October 2006

This is the thirteenth code drop of the GCC front-end for
the PL/I programming language.

PL/I for GCC is released under the terms of the
GNU Public License; version 2.

Main new feature in pl1gcc-0.0.13 is the preprocessor %GOTO statement.

There is still no code generation taking place, so don't
run out and uninstall your production PL/I compiler just yet :-)

Changes in v0.0.13
* improved internal documentation
* many improved diagnostic messages

Changed syntax in v0.0.13
* added %GOTO label
* added %ACTIVATE variable
* added %DEACTIVATE variable
* added %NOTE ( level , message )

For a complete list of changes check the CHANGELOG file.

What is pl1gcc?
The pl1gcc project is an attempt to create a native PL/I compiler
using the GNU Compiler Collection.

The project is looking for more people to join the development and testing.
If you want to help speed up the development of a free PL/I compiler
please do contact us and join the fun, or consider making a donation using
the sourceforge donation system[*]. That way you can support both the pl1gcc
project and also sourceforge and a number of other open source projects.

For more information, comments, feedback and download, please visit
http://pl1gcc.sourceforge.net

Finally, remember to have some fun.

The GCC PL/I Team.

Web links mentioned: