Re: Fixed-Point Arithmetic Project

Hello,

  The supported fixed data types are "fixed" in the Embedded-C spec.

Depending on targets, the numbers of integer/fractional

data bits cannot be changed after configuration.  Also, there are no

decimal fixed-point types.

Ex:

1. HQ is a signed 16-bit fractional data type, and the MIPS backend

will configure 15-bit fractional bits and no integer bits.

2. SQ is a signed 32-bit fractional data type, and the MIPS backend

will configure 31-bit fractional bits and no integer bits.

  I am not sure if this meets the need for ADA.  Thanks!

Regards,

Chao-ying