Re: Darwin as primary platform

David,
   I should probably point out that a lot of those
bug reports are mine and refer to the test failures
in the Darwin PPC at -m64. These are all recent bug
reports of which a quite a few may actually be issues
with cctools. So I wouldn't really use those a metric
   A more valid concern may be the absence of a
regress server for the i386 Darwin builds. That
definitely needs to be addressed soon if it
is to become a primary platform.
              Jack