This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
t-target file GCC 4.1.1 port
- From: Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 04:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: t-target file GCC 4.1.1 port
- Reply-to: Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm at yahoo dot com>
I am trying to port GCC 4.1.1 for my target.
My target doesn't support float variables.
It does'nt have the hardware to support or recongnize float formats.
With this in mind do i need to add Floating point emulation support in t-target file by
# We want fine grained libraries, so use the new code
# to build the floating point emulation libraries.
FPBIT = fp-bit.c
DPBIT = dp-bit.c
echo â#define FLOATâ > fp-bit.c
cat $(srcdir)/config/fp-bit.c >> fp-bit.c
cat $(srcdir)/config/fp-bit.c > dp-bit.c
Can someone help me?