Migration of cross compiler

Hai,

I am involved with the migration of a cross compiler
from gcc 3.2 to gcc 3.4.6

My target.h has the following macros

#define PROMOTE_PROTOTYPES 1	and
#define STRUCT_VALUE 0

These two macros are now a target hook in GCC 3.4.6.
namely PROMOTE_PROTOTYPES as TARGET_PROMOTE_PROTOTYPES
and
STRUCT_VALUE as TARGET_STRUCT_VALUE_RTX.

But almost all the backends in gcc 3.4.6 have
maintained as macros
Will it be a problem if i also follow that?

I am not sure what to do with this.If i go by what gcc
internal document says
is this the right way to do it?

#undef TARGET_PROMOTE_PROTOTYPES
#define TARGET_PROMOTE_PROTOTYPES hook_bool_tree_true

#undef TARGET_STRUCT_VALUE_RTX
#define TARGET_STRUCT_VALUE_RTX hook_rtx_tree_int_null

Can anyone suggest an option?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shafi.