This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gnu.org #304614] Translation of gcc.gnu.org
- From: William Cai <wcai at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc at gnu dot org
- Cc: web-translators at gnu dot org, alexm at gnu dot org, hicham at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 09:39:48 +0800
- Subject: Re: [gnu.org #304614] Translation of gcc.gnu.org
- References: <RT-Ticketfirstname.lastname@example.org> <44F90863.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello GCC folks,
I'm the coordinator of GNU Chinese translation team. Recently some
Chinese volunteers showed their interest in gcc.gnu.org, including the
translation of website, document, etc. Before kicking off the
translation task, I'd know the following information.
1) Is there already a standard translation process for gcc.gnu.org?
2) Who is the contact point?
3) What kind of document remains high priority in your perspective?
4) Is there a L10N team for GCC? If yes, could we get contact with the
team? -- some volunteers also showed the interest in I18N/L10N of GCC.
Leandro GuimarÃÂes Faria Corsetti Dutra via RT wrote:
As per the footer of the home page, âPlease send comments on these web
pages and the development of GCC to our developer mailing list at