Re: [gnu.org #304614] Translation of gcc.gnu.org

Hello GCC folks,
I'm the coordinator of GNU Chinese translation team. Recently some Chinese volunteers showed their interest in gcc.gnu.org, including the translation of website, document, etc. Before kicking off the translation task, I'd know the following information.
1) Is there already a standard translation process for gcc.gnu.org?
2) Who is the contact point?
3) What kind of document remains high priority in your perspective?
4) Is there a L10N team for GCC? If yes, could we get contact with the team? -- some volunteers also showed the interest in I18N/L10N of GCC.

Thanks,
-William

Leandro GuimarÃÂes Faria Corsetti Dutra via RT wrote:
As per the footer of the home page, âPlease send comments on these web
pages and the development of GCC to our developer mailing list at
gcc@gnu.orgâ.