Re: GCC 4.3 Projects Page

On 9/1/06, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:
Joe Buck wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 03:56:30PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Please add your project page to the bottom of:
>>
>>   http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GCC_4.3_Release_Planning
>
> BTW, that page provides a link to "SampleProjectPage" which does not exist.

Thanks! I forgot which Wiki syntax I was using; that's now fixed.

In order to make life even easier, i renamed the sample project page to end in Template. Now, if you go to create a new page, you can just choose "SampleProjectTemplate" from the list of templates it brings up, and it will start you with a copy of the Sample Project as your wiki page.

This way, everybody doesn't have to cut and paste it to start. :)