This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: call dsymutil on darwin when compiling and linking in single step
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: geoffk at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: call dsymutil on darwin when compiling and linking in single step
Does the patch you propose in...
eliminate the "can't find atom for N_GSYM stabs" warnings
in ld64? I ask because you that...
This is necessary since otherwise the debugger expects to find the
DWARF information in the .o file, but the compiler will have deleted
...which makes me wonder if this could be the case.