Re: Inserting function calls

First of all, thanx all for all your help, I'm finally seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel ;-)

one possibility is that the t[i-1] load got moved out of the loop by
PRE; could you check that the load is still present in the loop?

Zdenek

You're right, the load was moved to the outer loop...

I still have 2 more questions :

- How can I get the address of the load in question and pass it to the function. I've looked around in the code but haven't found anything similar. DR_MEMTAG seems to give an alias but how can I use that ?

- I am currently working on loop modification, is it difficult to expand to the whole program, thus looking at each loop and at what level should I include my PASS in the passes.c file ?

Jc

?Degskalle? There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just
drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Référence: http://www.bash.org/?latest