This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regress and -m64
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Cc: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: regress and -m64
Something still is as astray with your build configuration.
Look at my last set of results.
I only have 28 unexpected failures for g++ at -m64 and you
have 1350. Likewise for libstdc++ at -m64, I only have 6
unexpected failure whereas you have 1668. Try building
some of the g++ testcases manually and see what the errors
are. Assuming you really have the ld64 from Xcode 2.3 installed
I am guessing you have some bogus copies of libstdc++ laying
around in your path.