Re: Inserting function calls

jean-christophe.beyler@ulp.u-strasbg.fr wrote on 08/30/06 16:41:

> Is that a necessary process for the declaration of a function ? I ask
> because I do not want the compiler to compile directly my function but
> rather ask the linker to take care of that (it will be an external
> function).

Oh, so you only want to insert a library call?  In that case the work
done in omp-low.c is going to be a lot more than you need.  You only
need to check how the actuall CALL_EXPR is built to call the newly added
function.

In create_omp_child_function, an identifier for the new function is
created.  We then create a call to it using build_function_call_expr in
expand_parallel_call.