This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MyGCC and whole program static analysis
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: "'Basile STARYNKEVITCH'" <basile at starynkevitch dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mygcc at free dot fr
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:59:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: MyGCC and whole program static analysis
- References: <20060830165251.GA2495@synopsys.com> <047e01c6cc58$42576550$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 06:18:06PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> Do you know if the included copy of $prefix/man/man7/gpl.7 counts as a
> "written offer"?
We're way off topic, so I'll reply to Dave offline. It appears otherwise
we'll have a big gnu.misc.discuss thread here.