This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regress and -m64
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, mrs at apple dot com
- Cc: echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:02:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: regress and -m64
Sure. I am actually doing a build right now to demonstrate the
baseline we have for c, c++, and fortran with just the TImode patch
and the prune.exp patches I use. Hmm, regress is a G4...surely you
can find a G5 laying around Apple to replace it with since PowerPC
is so passe there (grin).
ps I'll start a make check for both -m32/-m64 and post it as soon
as its done.