Re: First cut on outputing gimple for LTO using DWARF3. Discussion invited!!!!

On Aug 28, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Kenneth Zadeck wrote:
I actually do not think that it is productive to spend that much time
measuring this until we first assure ourselves that we are getting all
of the information output correctly. That 60mb number will change a lot
(both up and down) as we get closer to getting everything tied
together. Then we can spend more time looking at the pieces and seeing
where we need to do better.

Okay, thanks!

-Chris