Re: regress and -m64

Mike,
   Do you know if regress is used for anything other than building
and checking gcc? Also is it a dual G5 by any chance? I ask because
it is unclear if regress is doing a 'make -k -j 2 check' or not?
Might that not increase the rate of testing on regress? I haven't
tried that myself because I tend to use my machine during builds
and make checks. However if regress is just sitting there doing
gcc builds/checks, it might be worth trying that. It appears to
be completeing a build/check cycle every 30 hours. Perhaps that
could be significantly cut back if both processors were used.
                           Jack