This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regress and -m64
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: echristo at apple dot com, geoffk at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:51:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: regress and -m64
- References: <20060827142422.CACE9110019@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 27, 2006, at 7:24 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
Can one of you remind me who we need to lobby at Apple
In the gcc project, contributions are generally speaking, made by an
individual. Geoff operates a regression tester, probably the one
you're thinking of. In the past, he has considered building/testing
non-default things, and has generally shied away from non-default
things. Bear in mind, the addition of -m64 comes at the cost of being
able to test less often. He isn't the only one known to contribute
test results on darwin however.
I'd certainly welcome a contribution of testing that included -m64, if
someone has the time, resources and motivation.