This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: .size directives and flexible array members
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk <qrczak at knm dot org dot pl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:59:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: .size directives and flexible array members
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 22:15 +0200, Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk wrote:
> I asked:
> I found that the .size bug has been reported in January 2006:
This is a different issue unrelated to .size but really to actually not
outputting all the data for flexible array members with zero
initializers. In fact in 3.2.3, we don't produce the correct .size either
and 3.2.3 was one of the releases where that bug was known to fixed.