This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Georg Schwarz" <georg dot schwarz at freenet dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org, "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:24:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html
- References: <299A1B9F-FEE5-4918-8082-663547E80D2D@freenet.de>
On 8/27/06, Georg Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Currently, you can use any of the following: all, ada, c, c++,
fortran, java, objc, obj-c++, treelang.
At least for the 3.4 train it seems that "fortran" is not supported,
one rather has to use "f77".
The problem is that installation instructions (and internals manuals) are
only available for trunk, not for released versions.
Gerald, can you look at making all user-level documentation available
for oder releases as well?