Re: fp-int-convert-timode, TImode and Darwin

Jack Howarth wrote:
Eric,
   Does that imply that the TImode patch is a must have
for Darwin x86_64 in the gcc 4.2 release? If so you might try
to convince Geoff that it really should go into gcc trunk
before the branch occurs. Frankly I was aghast to discover
yesterday that the folks doing the Irix port managed to get
TImode into gcc trunk last spring and we are going to be
waiting until gcc 4.3.

Yes, it's a necessary part of the x86_64 work - the question is whether or not x86_64-darwin might go in for 4.2 at all.

-eric