Re: libstdc++, -m64 and can't find atom for N_GSYM stabs

Jack Howarth wrote:
Geoff,
   It appears that this issue with the ld64 link issuing warnings of
"can't find atom for N_GSYM stabs" is not specific to gfortran. I finally
figured out the correct syntax to run a complete make check so that the
libraries as well as gcc are checked. FYI, the trick is to use the
equal sign after the --target-board option...

make -k check RUNTESTFLAGS='--target_board="unix{,-m64}"'

So I think the linker guys really should look into this as c++ IS a core langauge for Apple.

I've been following your mail, but have been out of the office due to other reasons. I will be looking at it shortly, especially as I've got x86_64 patches. :)

-eric