Re: Backend for PicoBlaze

Thanks for answering. I already feared that it wouldn't be trivial after
reading through the documentation ... I think a PicoBlaze backend
would be very intersting for the soft processor community.

Armin

There is no place to request a backend port, other than the e-mail you
sent.  Most such requests go unanswered.  A backend port is hard
enough that most people wouldn't do one without a good reason.

Ian