This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc trunk vs python
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: mveksler at techunix dot technion dot ac dot il, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:37:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc trunk vs python
- References: <20060823222747.23EEE11000E@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 23, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
The only difference I can see between the builds with gcc trunk and
Apple's gcc is that I have to remove the -Wno-long-double -no-cpp-
precomp flags the build with gcc trunk (because they don't exist).
My only comment would be to remove -Wno-long-double and -no-cpp-
precomp (if one doesn't need to compile with 3.3 anymore).