sh64 support

My simulator now segfaults for every single execution test built with mainline; when I try gdb, it also segfaults,
somewhere in the dwarf handling code.
Unless someone comes up with a viable concept how to maintain sh64 support in gcc, I think we have to deprecate
it now, since at the time of the gcc 4.3 release it can be expected to have bitrotted too much to be more useful than
or even as useful as a vintage release.