This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: test for excess errors
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: drow at false dot org, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:44:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: test for excess errors
Thanks. I'll take a stab at finding the harness routine tonight.
Currently on Darwin, we have 38 errors at '-m64 -O3 -g' which are
likely all due to the linker warnings issued when common blocks are
involved in the fortran testsuite...
Do you still have a Mac? Any extra set of eyes on this problem
would be most welcome because it is unclear if gfortran or ld64
is at fault. You will want to apply Geoff's proposed patch to
provide the TImode symbols on Darwin...
...otherwise you'll have to weed through another 800+ errors due
to the missing TImode symbols that libgfortran uses.