This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: test for excess errors
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:23:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: test for excess errors
- References: <20060823132145.C6E0511000B@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 09:21:45AM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
> I assume the prune routine in the test harness is in dejagnu and
> not in any gcc provided files that dejagnu uses?
I don't know; you're welcome to look for it. It's probably named
prune_warnings or something like that.