Re: test for excess errors

Daniel,
   I assume the prune routine in the test harness is in dejagnu and
not in any gcc provided files that dejagnu uses? The actual warnings
that we are seeing with ld64 on Darwin are described in...

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2006-08/msg00250.html

These warnings (which are of unknown origin at this point) should be
fixed but I was just wondering if I could force dejagnu to ignore
them for now.
         Jack