This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: test for excess errors
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Daniel Jacobowitz'" <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: "'Jack Howarth'" <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:20:55 +0100
- Subject: RE: test for excess errors
On 23 August 2006 14:13, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 02:04:23PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> There is a prune routine in the test harness for warnings we do not
> care about.
Which reminds me, one slight omission from my earlier post:
> Is this a design decision or just how dejagnu currently works?
Just to clarify: whether or not it was a design decision or "just how it
works", it's a behaviour of the .exp scripts in the gcc testsuite, rather than
anything intrinsic to dejagnu itself.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....