Re: compile time regression

On Tue, 2006-08-22 13:56:28 +0200, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey y'all. I'm just getting back from vacation and as I re-build my
> testing baselines, I've noticed a huge compilation time regression.
> This happened sometime post Aug 1, 2006. Anybody else notice?

I did. But I admit I didn't bring it up to the list. I was heavily
loaded so I just tweaked my crontab to do test builds less often...

> I don't see any open bugzilla reports about this: should I go ahead and
> add one?

Please do that. Though unfortunately, I don't have timing history so I
cannot help tracking it down to the exact commit.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:               TrÃume nicht von Dein Leben: Lebe Deinen Traum!