This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trunk bootstrap failure on Linux/x86_64 in reload1.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mrs at apple dot com (Mike Stump)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz, aj at suse dot de (Andreas Jaeger)
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:25:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Trunk bootstrap failure on Linux/x86_64 in reload1.c
> On Aug 21, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > Trunk fails to build for me with:
> Maybe related (from http://gcc.gnu.org/regtest/HEAD/):
> 2006-08-16T23:25:59Z 2006-08-17T14:40:57Z pass native 116195
> 2006-08-17T14:43:02Z 2006-08-17T15:38:47Z build native 116224
This is unrelated. Mike it is not hard to see they are unrelated.
Anyways the Darwin bootstrap failure is PR 28776. The ia64 bootstrap
failure with RTL checking turned on does not have a bug report yet.