Re: dejagnu: timeout?

On Aug 21, 2006, at 12:00 AM, Christian Joensson wrote:
I just noticed a slight change in behaviour... on my system, I have
edited dejagnu's remote.exp such that it defaults its timeout to 1800 instead of 300. However, on gcc trunk, I see that, for example, in the libstdc++ testsuite log, the timeout is set to 600, while in, e.g., gcc's log file, its 1800, as I expect.

Maybe libstdc++ should do timeout = timeout*2 and then use it, or play games with saving/restoring the other value. I'd suggest doing up that type of patch and seeing if it works. If it does, feel free to contribute it.

BTW, the usual way to set a timeout would be in a board file, or .dejagnurc.