This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dejagnu: timeout?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Christian Joensson <christian dot joensson at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:00:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: dejagnu: timeout?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 21, 2006, at 12:00 AM, Christian Joensson wrote:
I just noticed a slight change in behaviour... on my system, I have
edited dejagnu's remote.exp such that it defaults its timeout to
1800 instead of 300. However, on gcc trunk, I see that, for example,
in the libstdc++ testsuite log, the timeout is set to 600, while in,
e.g., gcc's log file, its 1800, as I expect.
Maybe libstdc++ should do timeout = timeout*2 and then use it, or play
games with saving/restoring the other value. I'd suggest doing up
that type of patch and seeing if it works. If it does, feel free to
BTW, the usual way to set a timeout would be in a board file,