This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin -m64 results
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gkeating at apple dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:31:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Darwin -m64 results
- References: <20060819145839.097D5110012@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 19, 2006, at 7:58 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
...so even if "i" were being optimized away only ld64 seems to care.
The ld 32-bit linker remains silent on the issue.