This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin -m64 results
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gkeating at apple dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:30:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Darwin -m64 results
- References: <20060819145044.9C05C1000D@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 19, 2006, at 7:50 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
I don't believe that this warning with "-O3 -m64 -g" is
due to the fortran compiler optimizing away the storage.
DId you read my previous emails on this topic? If not, please see
it, if you have, please read it again. I think there is a subtly
your missing about this.
I still see the warning "can't find atom for N_GSYM stabs i:G(0,3)"
Yes. The compiler is wrong and has a bug in it, please file a bug
report against it.
...however only the ld64 linker issues the "can't find atom for
N_GSYM stabs i:G(0,3)"
complaint. I think this suggests a bug in ld64, no?