This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin -m64 results
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: fxcoudert at gmail dot com, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gkeating at apple dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:43:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Darwin -m64 results
- References: <20060817232640.B305A110012@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 17, 2006, at 4:26 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
I assume the linker is choking on the line...
Yes. The linker is complaining that there is no _i in the program.
If you add one, it would have worked. I'm asking our linker and
debugger people what they think.