This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Getting at basic block info from an insn
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com (Pat Haugen)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:51:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Getting at basic block info from an insn
> Two part question:
> 1) Does the control flow graph exist at the time we're emitting assembler
Not really because we delete the CFG because some passes right after the last
scheduling does not understand CFG (reorg is one example).