This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Getting at basic block info from an insn
- From: Pat Haugen <pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:16:03 -0500
- Subject: Getting at basic block info from an insn
Two part question:
1) Does the control flow graph exist at the time we're emitting assembler
2) If so, how do I go at getting at the basic block info, specifically
successor info, if the only thing I have is a rtx for a conditional jump
Okay, maybe a 3-part question. Given said jump insn handle, I'm trying to
find out if either of the targets is a loop exit. Is there an easier way
to do so than finding the successor arcs and seeing if either is flagged as
a loop exit?