This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ XPASS's on Darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:47:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ XPASS's on Darwin
- References: <20060817054105.7FA66110009@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 16, 2006, at 10:41 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
We have accumulated five XPASS instances in the libstdc++
testsuite on MacOS X...
XPASS: 23_containers/vector/resize/1.cc execution test
XPASS: 26_numerics/cmath/c99_classification_macros_c.cc (test for
XPASS: 27_io/ios_base/storage/2.cc execution test
These consistently pass on my build machine and on Apple's regress
Shouldn't these be changed to no longer be marked as xfail on darwin8?
I don't know of a reason not to. If you have the inclination, would
you like to submit patches to fix this? I don't know if I could
approve them or not, otherwise I would just pre-approve them.
Normally I'd just fix it myself under the obvious rule, but I can't
be certain the change is obvious.