Re: libgomp: Thread creation failed: Invalid argument

Tim Schmielau wrote on 08/15/06:
The problem appears for any OMP_NUM_THREADS value other than 1 (I tried
up to 8 on an 8-way machine).
Extracting a testcase from the 18.000 lines of code will probably require
some work, so I was looking for easier things to chek first. But I'll try
to do that, then.

Are you using a lot of threadprivate variables? Try setting the GOMP_STACKSIZE environment variable to a large value (in kB) and see if the problem persists.