This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgomp: Thread creation failed: Invalid argument
- From: "Asher Langton" <langton2 at llnl dot gov>
- To: tim at physik3 dot uni-rostock dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:51:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: libgomp: Thread creation failed: Invalid argument
Tim Schmielau wrote on 08/15/06:
The problem appears for any OMP_NUM_THREADS value other than 1 (I tried
up to 8 on an 8-way machine).
Extracting a testcase from the 18.000 lines of code will probably require
some work, so I was looking for easier things to chek first. But I'll try
to do that, then.
Are you using a lot of threadprivate variables? Try setting the
GOMP_STACKSIZE environment variable to a large value (in kB) and see
if the problem persists.