This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgomp: Thread creation failed: Invalid argument
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Tim Schmielau <tim at physik3 dot uni-rostock dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:23:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: libgomp: Thread creation failed: Invalid argument
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Tim Schmielau wrote on 08/15/06 10:15:
> How to further debug this problem?
> I am currently using gcc-4.2-20060812 on i686 and x86_64 SuSE 10.0 Linux
Please submit a bug report including the code you are trying to compile.
How many threads are you trying to spawn?